- The Mothers Circle: for women of other religious backgrounds raising Jewish children. Over 150 circles have met in more than 60 communities across North America since the program's inception five years ago.
- The Grandparents Circle: for Jewish Grandparents of interfaith grandchildren. Providing support and encouragement to Jewish grandparents in nearly 50 communities across the United States over the past two years.
- Big Tent Judaism: an advocacy coalition of more than 300 Jewish communal institutions seeking to open more doors for all those who would join our community.
- Empowering Ruth: offering women Jews-by-choice continued education and support as they navigate Jewish life and community.
- Public Space Judaism: reaching people "where they are" in nearly 100 communities through programs in secular venues like Passover in the Matzah Aisle, Color Me Calendar for the Jewish New Year in back-to-school supply stores, and 8 Days of Oil gourmet olive-oil tasting for Hanukkah.
- Professional and Volunteer Training: working to create greater inclusivity through a network of nearly ten thousand leaders at JCCs, synagogues, Hillels, Jewish camps, federations, and more, to better reach out to those on the periphery.