Congregation Agudas Achim
We are committed to engaging people in fresh ways that are rooted in tradition. We have various entry points for exploration -- open to individuals and families. We do not judge -- rather, we ask that people come and explore -- learning, singing, and enjoying moments, making them sacred, together.
Programs We Offer to Open Our Tent
- "Call Synagogue Home"
- Interfaith Couples Group/Counseling/Events > "December Dilemma" Discussions
- Preparation for Conversion/Post-Conversion > "Empowering Ruth"
- Public Space Judaism programs > "Passover in the Matzah Aisle"
- "The Mothers Circle"
- Adult Education
- Beginner Hebrew Classes
- Financial Needs/Incentives (offered without requiring newcomers to ask first)
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender (GLBT)
- Holiday How-To Workshops
- Interfaith Couples Group/Counseling/Events
- Introduction to Judaism/"Derekh Torah"
- Beginner Hebrew Classes > Learners Shabbat
- Adult Education > Melton Mini-School
- Mentor Programs
- Multiracial and Jews of Color
- PJ Library
- Preparation for Conversion/Post-Conversion
- Public Space Judaism programs
- Financial Needs/Incentives (offered without requiring newcomers to ask first) > Publicly-Advertised High Holiday Discounts
- Financial Needs/Incentives (offered without requiring newcomers to ask first) > Publicly-Advertised Membership Discounts
- Young Adults
Rabbi Neil Blumofe