Congregation Shaare Emeth
Congregation Shaare Emeth is committed to the principles of Big Tent Judaism. We seek to be a fully inclusive, welcoming and warm Reform congregation. We welcome all who seek to be a part of our community, without discrimination, and we are committed to reaching out to include others in every facet of our congregational life.
Programs We Offer to Open Our Tent
- Interfaith Couples Group/Counseling/Events > "December Dilemma" Discussions
- "Taste of Judaism"
- Adult Children and Grandchildren of Intermarriage
- Adult Education
- Beginner Hebrew Classes
- Disabled/Special Needs
- Financial Needs/Incentives (offered without requiring newcomers to ask first)
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender (GLBT)
- Holiday How-To Workshops
- Interfaith Couples Group/Counseling/Events
- Introduction to Judaism/"Derekh Torah"
- Beginner Hebrew Classes > Learners Shabbat
- Parents of Intermarried
- Preparation for Conversion/Post-Conversion
- Single Parents
- Staff Sensitivity Training
- Young Adults