Temple Beth Ami
TBA is a caring, inclusive congregational community united by Torah, guided by the philosophy of Reform Judaism and committed to the Jewish people. We provide the foundation and resources to our congregants to engage in life-long Jewish learning, the pursuit of spiritual growth and the promotion of social justice for all.
Programs We Offer to Open Our Tent
- Interfaith Couples Group/Counseling/Events > "December Dilemma" Discussions
- "Taste of Judaism"
- Adult Children and Grandchildren of Intermarriage
- Adult Education
- Beginner Hebrew Classes
- Disabled/Special Needs
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender (GLBT)
- Holiday How-To Workshops
- Interfaith Couples Group/Counseling/Events
- Introduction to Judaism/"Derekh Torah"
- Beginner Hebrew Classes > Learners Shabbat
- Adult Education > Melton Mini-School
- Parents of Intermarried
- Single Parents
Shelly Gordon, Program Director