We welcome all. We help people deepen their connection to Judaism, God, and the Jewish people by providing opportunities to "let the wilderness enliven your Judaism." We offer free programs and do not overly focus on the old "membership" model. All are welcome to all programs. People come from a wide variety of backgrounds and from many places, not just Boulder. We participate in a variety of partnerships with other organizations, and we train our lay leadership to do welcoming outreach.
Programs We Offer to Open Our Tent
- "Stepping Stones"
- Adult Children and Grandchildren of Intermarriage
- Adult Education
- Beginner Hebrew Classes
- Interfaith Couples Group/Counseling/Events
- Beginner Hebrew Classes > Learners Seder
- Beginner Hebrew Classes > Learners Shabbat
- Mentor Programs
- PJ Library
- Public Space Judaism programs
- Young Adults
- Contemplative Shabbat hikes
- Shabbat services on top of Copper Mountain (skiing)
- Passover seder in the desert outside of Moab UT
- High Holy Day retreats
- We also offer a very exciting and innovative Bnai Mitzvah program that can be done individually (1:1 with a rabbi by phone or skype or in-person)
- "Adventure Track" based around group outdoor "adventures" in the Boulder area.
Rabbi Jamie Korngold